Chootsim's

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chootsim's

Horse Racing Punters Guide

Singapore Meeting. FRIDAY. 27 Feb 09.

chootsim

Singapore Meeting. FRIDAY. 27 Feb 09. Empty Re: Singapore Meeting. FRIDAY. 27 Feb 09.

Post by chootsim Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:52 am

HONG KONG RACING> 1st. Mar 09.

The better bets in the days racing will be WONDERFUL GAINS in race 4,

ONE WORLD in race 9, which is the Macau and HK Challenge Trophy race. this event is held annually with both side takes turn to host. The winner will normally come from the local race course as it is home ground advantage.
    The Hong Kong side is well represented this year and there are a host of contenders, this race also see the rematch of Brilliant Chapter and One World, the last meeting, see One World beaten by B Chapter, he was travelling the whole trip without cover. and gamely flew back for the second position. Today field looks different and ONE WORLD should do it, working nicely and well tuned up. For a better pricey odds One World should steal the thunder from No 1, Hawkesbay and i throw in Master Power for some huicy tierce flutter.

Race 11. HAPPY ZERO No 6.
    This fellow is absolutely flying, his last 3 wins indicates that he is heading in the right direction in HK racing. with Beadman on top, dispite a bad barrier, i dont see any horse that can match his busrt, the pace and speed of this race will be very fast and he should be getting a box seat and fly back to demolish this field. The odds may not be that good though, what the heck, he should be bringing the dough back.

Cheers.
    chootsim

Singapore Meeting. FRIDAY. 27 Feb 09. Empty Singapore Meeting. FRIDAY. 27 Feb 09.

Post by chootsim Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:27 pm

Racing in the C Long Course this Friday, will see teh Singapore Guineas in Race 8.
    Although a small field of 8 runners, they sure will be exciting as its the best three year old line up for some timw.

Seletions>
    Race 8

I take Noble Manor to be the horse to beat in this Guineas. Although he lost narrowly to Dragon World last start, this fella by Stravinski is full of merits, he was sent to Trainer Laurie Laxon to "teach horse manners" and he is doing just that. He looked settled when he trial this Tuesday and he is the first horse to break the 60 sec record in Singapore for trials. he bolted some 9 lenghts away in the end.
    This will see him guiding Numbers 2 and 3 to the wire this Friday. I will rate this fella a Good Thing in racing.

Race 9.

This is a tought field and the obvious choice is the highest rated horse. PC Lee gave his speed rating at a respectable 83 as of Petrushka and Magician. Meagher use the Apprentise to claim all the 4 kg allowed, and hope that Lims Hero can score here. In my view, this horse is a difficult horse to ride and it take Callows whacking to steer him a couple of times home, although rated highest, i dont see an app. can win on this bloke. My choice go to Captians Choice number 5 to beat Petrushka. Number 5 to beat No 4.

Race 7.

This is a very open field, with many horses having a say, i like Swains World Number 12 with pole gate and speed may be too fast for the others, for the minors, i like number 10, Corragio, he was denied a run last start and flew back, not disgraced. should follow Gust No 5 and Swains World home. Good value bet if you should like a outsider chance bet.

Cheers and good luck

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:05 pm