Chootsim's

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chootsim's

Horse Racing Punters Guide

Singapore. 11 April 09.

chootsim

Singapore. 11 April 09. Empty Singapore. 11 April 09.

Post by chootsim Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:59 am

Give Slow Watz a big chance today at Kranji in race 9.(number 5)
    This 5 yrs gelding
    arrived in Hong Kong as an 86-rater, but under the tutelage of John Size won three from 11, including the Group Three Hong Kong-Macau Trophy last year. Slow Waltz join the stable of John Meagher, to the good fortune of Spore racing, another horse Doa Doa by the same owner, Lee KS was sent to Australia to join trainer Hawkes, this action by the owner recieved the ire of the HKJC officials. Doa Doa is an invitee for the AP cup in Shatin next week. (both are classy horse and HKJC lost is Kranjis and Melbournes gain. (Doa Doa is invited and will be term as Foriegn horse for the cup, not that the HKJC offials are happy, both horses gained points to deserve notice.

The Jockey Club was none too impressed by Lee's actions, with the only reason coming to light being that he wanted to support Hawkes by giving him a decent horse.

Slow Watz has settles in nicely and i see that he should be able to handle the K Stake A and make a bold showing after running unplace in his last start. My gut feel is they are trying a scoop as he was scratched from the trials last week, he trial well 3 weeks ago doing the rounds at 60.8. He should pay well. worth a good flutter. Looking at the cards, John Meagher has the probable favourite in Master Magic,i see that the stable mate will head this fella off at good odds. My opinion and umpirical research, just to share..............well,

Cheers and good luck.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:04 pm